Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.uta.edu.ec/jspui/handle/123456789/23993
Title: Desarrollo Socio Afectivo en niños de 3 A 5 años que pertenecen a Familias Monoparentales
Authors: Llerena Poveda, Verónica del Carmen Dra.
Lucero Hermosa, María José
Keywords: DESARROLLO
SOCIO
AFECTIVO
INFANCIA
FAMILIA
MONOPARENTAL
DISFUNCIONAL
Issue Date: 1-Oct-2016
Publisher: Universidad Técnica de Ambato-Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud-Carrera Estimulación Temprana
Abstract: In the present research there were investigated the styles of upbringing of single-parent families in children 3-5 years in order to know what is the level of social affective development of the children and at the same time inquire about single-parent families. Twenty four (24) boys and girls attending at Ambato Regional Hospital Pediatrics Area were evaluated, it is an exploratory descriptive study. The relevant results of the Portage guide there is a significant influence among the social affective development and single-parent families, these show that 66% of children investigated meet all affective social skills i.e. they acquire an appropriate control of his body and the world that surrounds them gradually, as the remaining 34% of children do not meet, which must monitor their progress, avoid some kind of retardation in their social affective development according to their age. At the end of this research and considering the results obtained, processed, analyzed and interpreted information, it concludes that family affects positively in social affective development of the boys and girls who come to Ambato Regional Hospital Pediatrics Area.
Description: En el presente estudio se pretendió investigar identificar el desarrollo socio afectivo en niños de 3 a 5 años que pertenecen a familias monoparentales. Se evaluó a 24 niños y niñas que asisten al área de pediatría del Hospital Regional Ambato por lo que es un estudio descriptivo exploratorio. En los resultados relevantes obtenidos se concluye que de acuerdo a los datos obtenidos en la Guía Portage existe una influencia significativa entre el desarrollo socio afectivo y las familias monoparentales, los datos muestran que el 66% de los niños y niñas investigados cumplen con todas las habilidades socio afectivas es decir adquiriendo un dominio de su cuerpo y del mundo que le rodea adecuado a su edad, en cuanto al 34% de los niños no llegan a cumplir, es decir que se debe estar atento a su progreso vigilando que no se produzca ningún retraso importante en su desarrollo socio afectivo acorde a su edad. Al concluir la presente investigación y considerado los resultados obtenidos, la información procesada, analizada e interpretada podemos decir que la familia incide positivamente en el desarrollo Socio afectivo de los niños y niñas que asisten al área de pediatría del Hospital Regional Ambato.
URI: http://repositorio.uta.edu.ec/jspui/handle/123456789/23993
Appears in Collections:Estimulación Temprana

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Lucero Hermosa María José - Autora.pdf172,3 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
Lucero Hermosa María José.pdf1,26 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.